Sales data, obtained from pharmacies, goes through background processing, followed by modeling, and control of the output data to identify wild values (automatic control, expert analysis of simulated values). Sales volumes are extrapolated to the whole territory of Russia and its regions.
The Quality Management System of retail audit of the Russian Federation complies with ISO 9001:2008.
Medical Products and BAA database is updated every month, and goes through the full cycle of processing and analysis, so that you had all the information on your monthly sales 21 calendar days after the month is over. The parapharmaceuticals database is updated on the 27th day of every month.
The selectionDof DSM Group is amounted to over 11,200 retail drugstores of the country. The database is formed by the following regional units:
- 7 federal districts
- Moscow, St. Petersburg
- 57 areas
- 32 locations
Breakdown is also available for:
- Moscow – into 10 administrative districts and 125 areas
- Moscow district – into 74 areas
- St. Petersburg – into 19 areas
The Pharmacy Sales “DSM GLS+BAD Russia” database presents information on the following product groups:
1. Pharmaceutical products
The Pharmacy Sales “DSM Parapharm Russia” database presents information on the following product groups:
- mass market,
- curative (active),
- selective (premium and luxury)
2. Diagnostic devices and means:
- Glucometers and test strips,
- Pregnancy and ovulation tests,
- Diagnostic tests (to determine menopause and Candidiasis)
3. Surgical dressings:
- Dressings produced by well-known manufacturers
4. Oral care products:
- Dental floss,
- Dental fixative cream
5. Nursing items:
- Incontinence pads and towels
6. Sanitary protection products:
- Baby pampers
- Baby diapers, receiving blankets
- Feminine sanitary protection
7. Barrier contraception products
8. Medical products
- Nasal products (Aqualor, etc.),
- Eye drops (nonmedicinal drugs),
- Arthrosis products (Endoprosthetic implants)
9. Medical devices and tools
- Dolphin system, etc.
10. Repellent and Insecticidal Agents.
Querying parameters are identical for all DSM Group databases and can be assembled in any variations to produce various reports..